Welcome to HiTechRooter.com! We’re glad you decided to visit us!
HiTechRooter.com has been serving the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, and Pasadena areas for over 15 years, providing trenchless sewer replacement, drain services, copper re-piping, gas lines, leak detection services, water heaters, leaky faucet services, clogged toilet services, and any plumbing work, whether new construction or remodeling. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and a locally owned family business that warrants all its work. The happiness of our customers is our number one priority.
We help our customers maintain their sewers and drains by keeping out root intrusions, inspect and repair broken or cracked lines, correct inflow illegal connections or industrial damage, and offer general sewer cleaning. For your sewer lines and drains, you need experienced professionals with the most advanced technology to help preserve your system and save you money.
Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment to provide the most efficient sewer cleaning services available, HiTechRooter.com can remove sand, grit, grease, sludge, stones, and other materials from:
- Sanitary sewers
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Storm sewers
- Catch basins
- Lift station wet wells
Our experienced team of field technicians ensures that your project receives the attention necessary to resolve any issue or incident satisfactorily. We provide preventive evaluation measures needed to make sure that small problems don't grow into large ones. We also have a complete battery of systems and services that represents over a century of experience and technological evolution.
HiTechRooter.com does more than just clear your drains. We repair or replace your water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset, or collapsed pipe – pipes can be damaged by shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – if there is a grease buildup or foreign object, it can restrict or prohibit the proper flow and/or cleaning of the line
- Corrosion – deteriorated and/or broken pipes can cause the line to collapse and restrict its flow
- Bellied pipe – a valley that collects paper and waste can be created when a section of the pipe sinks because of ground or soil conditions
- Leaking joints – water escaping into the surrounding area of the pipe indicates that the seals between pipes have broken
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots can invade the line, damaging it and preventing normal cleaning
- Off-grade pipe – deterioration and corrosion can happen more quickly if the existing pipes are constructed of substandard materials
Don’t hesitate – call an expert! Call HiTechRooter.com at any of our convenient locations
or toll free at 877-558-7898!